What we do is Magical
There are various stages or levels of magical progression.
A person bereft of magic is called a ‘mundane’. This is before (s)he encounters Healing Rhyyithm.
When they come to us, they are discontent with the status quo and want to create changes. A person who is actively seeking magic without any direction is at the level of what we call a ‘neophyte’.
Once they have experienced the magic and accepted that it exists, and can be learnt and used they reach the level of an ‘initiate’ – someone who is already on the path.
The third level of working with us is that of an ‘adept’ – someone who can perform magic easily.
A programme designed for the person/group who are seeking change and are open to create magic.
Pre-requisite: No prior movement experience is required to join this programme.
Who can join: Age group(4-11years) (13-18years) (18 years and above).
What you’ll learn from this course
- Somatic Expression: Learning simple movements to enable the body to be able to express what was being repressed for so long.
- Somatic Awareness: Tapping into the awareness our bodies carry and develop the ability to listen to our bodies.
- Somatic Interpretation: Learning to develop the mind’s ear to listen to the subtle differences of body-talk.
- Somatic Connection: Learn the ability to connect with various parts of your body and be aware of what you are blocking.
- Range of Movement: Discover the likes and dislikes, comforts and discomforts at the body level and expand the range of motion and comfort.
- Signature movement: Acknowledge your signature movement – something that you have naturally developed to soothe yourself and provide temporary relief.
- Somatic Destressing: use all the knowledge the body has gained in the previous modules to release stress from the body.